Recipes and mouthwatering updates!
Instagram Adventures @emmafrisch
There are few vegetables as miraculous as the spaghetti squash. Slice in half and lay halves face down on a baking sheet, with 1/4 inch water cradling its curves. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Flip, scoop the seeds. (roast em!). Use a fork to pull out the spaghetti tendrils, and dress with your favorite pasta sauce! Recipes at emmafrisch.com. #foodwithroots #farmtotable #glutenfree #spaghetti
People and community
Stocking the pantry
- Alice Water’s Wild Salmon Carpaccio with Chervil and Green Coriander Seeds September 26, 2014 No Comments.
- Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon Spread September 24, 2014 No Comments.
- Rob Kinneen’s Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon Pho Soup September 23, 2014 No Comments.
- Kyle Mendenhall’s Poached Sockeye Salmon Salad September 22, 2014 No Comments.
- Nicole Gaffney’s Sesame Crusted Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon with Sweet Soy Glaze September 19, 2014 No Comments.