Kakis (Persimmon or sharon fruit) are sweet, slightly tangy fruits and very yummy. The dragonfruit’s (or pitaya) texture is sometimes likened to that of the kiwifruit, mildly sweet and low in calories. I like the red pitaya (red skin with white flesh). Together it is a fantastic combination and it looks fancy!
Bjørn Again! Kaki and Dragonfuit Dessert
You need 5min to prepare this nice little fruit salad!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 portions
- Kakis –
- Dragonfruits –
- Mint leaves, Agave juice, Lime (optional) –
- half the dragonfruits and carefully remove the white flesh with a tablespoon. Keep the skin, we will use it as a cup.
- dice the dragonfruits
- wash the kakis and also dice them
- put the diced kakis and dragonfruits in a bowl and carefully mix (optional: marinated with agava & lime juice)
- place the mix back into the dragonfruits skin
- garnish with some mint leaves and serve chilled as a nice summer dessert