We flocked to the green mountains of Vermont to celebrate our dear friend Annie, a tremendous and beautiful bride, and the creator of the Mason Jar Marg. Short for margarita, the body welcomes this sparkling, spirited tonic like sunshine. Best paired with swimming, meadow dancing, cooking, and shameless giggly chats with your best friends. A toast to the bride with the most, and a cocktail that rivals any concoction by your favorite mixologist!
Mason Jar Margs
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Mason jar – 1 (8 ounce) mason jar
- Limes – 2 limes, freshly squeezed juice
- Tequila – 1 ounce (1 shot) chilled tequila, ideally silver tequila but gold will also do
- Agave nectar – 1 tablespoon
- Ice – 4-5 ice cubes
- Seltzer water –
- Sea salt –
- Put the limes, tequila, agave and ice in a mason jar. Fill it with seltzer water to 1/2 an inch below the rim of the jar. Put the lid on the jar and shake for 1 minute. Sprinkle sea salt around the rim. Sip with glee!