(Inspired by Moosewood)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 1 tablespoon minced scallions
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- light olive oil, or canola oil
- Heat a cast iron skillet or frying pan with oil. Meanwhile, mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- When the oil is very hot, add 1/4 cup dollops of batter to the pan. Sizzle until browned on one side, and flip. Careful not to burn them! You may need to add more oil as you move along. When cooked, set on a plate with paper towels to soak the excess oil (bacon style!).
- Enjoy with a dollop of recycled creme fraiche (the last of it!) and watermelon soup.