This was the elegant sister to our Oktoberfest Patties. Please. Please try.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- pinch of thyme
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine, whatever is in your fridge
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- agave nectar to taste
- blue cheese, crumbled
- fresh local sweet red grapes
- grated apples, we used Sansa
- mixed baby greens, make sure to mix some spicy greens in! (we added tat soi and arugula, among others)
- toasted almond slivers, toast on a pan without oil – do not take your eyes off these or they will gaurantee to burn!
- Whisk together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix together and drizzle with dressing. Fresh, bountiful delight! The spicy blue and greens meld oh-so-lovely with the sweet fruit and sophisticated dressing. A true pleasure.