Wild Alaskan Salmon with Lemon-Tarragon Creme Fraiche
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- 1 fillet wild alaskan salmon
- 1/4 cup crème fraiche
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tarragon, fresh or dried
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Rinse the salmon filet and pat dry with paper towel. Place on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the creme fraiche, olive oil, tarragon, lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the salmon. Layer the salmon with lemon slices.
- Bake the salmon for 15 minutes. Use a fork to peel back the thickest part of the salmon – if it is flaky, it is finished! (Another way to tell if it’s finished is when the white “fat” begins to seep out of the salmon).