Summer Tomato and Arugula Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings 1x
- 6 cups arugula, rinsed
- 1 cup basil leaves, coarsely hand-torn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Add the arugula, basil and cherry tomatoes to a bowl and toss together.
- Layer the heirloom tomato slices on top in a spiral.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and drizzle over the salad, or serve separately at the table.