- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10-15 slices 1x
- 1 loaf white country bread
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons chives, minced
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Split the loaf of bread in half, horizontally (as opposed to vertically like cutting a slice).
- Melt the butter. Using a pastry brush or spoon, brush or drizzle the butter on the open half of the bread.
- Evenly sprinkle on the chives, garlic, paprika and salt.
- Put the halves back together making a complete loaf, and place in the oven for about 12-15 minutes until the crust begins to brown.
- Remove and cut the bread into strips for serving.
Allergens: dairy, wheat