Breakfast Sandwich: Maple-Glazed Speck, Farm-fresh Eggs, and Swiss on Whole Grain
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 strips Parmacotto Speck
- 2 eggs
- slab of swiss cheese
- multi-grain bread
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a non-stick pan, heat the maple syrup. Add the speck and sizzle until browned and candied. Set aside.
- Rinse pan, and heat butter. Add eggs and cook sunny side up, or as you fancy.
- Meanwhile, toast two pieces of bread, one with the slab of swiss, in a toaster oven or your oven. You can also toast on a pan so the cheese melts gently.
- Construct your sandwich and chow! Compliment with a crafty tea. I had jasmine green tea with rose buds and frothed milk.
Allergens: dairy, eggs