Breadcheese? Breadcheese is similar to Juustoleipa cheese made in Finland. A delicious snack! The milk is curdled and set to form from two to three centimeters thick. After this, leipäjuusto is baked, grilled or flambéed to give it its distinctive brown or charred marks. It can be eaten warm or cold, and is served in a number of ways. Here is my way:
- Carr Valley breadcheese - 1 package
- Sugar peas - 1 lbs
- Plum - 2 Plum
- Sage -
- Butter -
- White wine -
- Dry chili flakes -
- Cumin -
- Salt -
- Pepper -
- Dice the breadcheese into cubes, wash and clean the sugar peas and slice the plums.
- Heat up the butter in a medium to large pan over medium heat. Do not burn the butter.
- Add the sage, chilli, breadcheese, peas and plum to the pan. Let it turn a brownish color, then add a little bit of white wine, salt & pepper.
- Garnish with cumin. Savor!