Simple. Gratifying. A snappy kick start to the night or a cozy bedtime toddy.
The rim was inspired by my friend Patti Lowden, an artisanal bartender, gardener, and chef.
Feckin’ Cider Cocktail
- 1 shot (1 oz.) Feckin Irish Whiskey
- A1.5 oz. (or more) fresh apple cider
- 1 tablespoon organic cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 slice of clementine, orange, tangerine, or lemon
- Mix the whiskey with the cider in a measuring cup or a cup with an easy to pour spout. Or mix in a regular glass and keep a funnel on hand. On a small plate, mix the cinnamon and sugar. Rub the rim of your cocktail glass (go fancy with wine stem or simple) with the citrus wedge. Flip your glass upside down, and twist in the cinnamon and sugar to form a crystal crust. Pour in your whiskey and cider. Enjoy! A great dessert pleaser.