I wasn’t joking when I said there were endless possibilities with peaches. Here’s another one from Mamma’s kitchen.
Peach, Tomato & Mint Salad
- slightly unripe peaches, sliced
- small red onion, thinly sliced
- tomatoes (any type will do)
- mint leaves, finely minced
- sprig mint for garnish
- salt to taste
- olive oil to taste
- seasoned rice vinegar to taste
- You can mix even quantities of rice vinegar and olive oil for the dressing. Mix ingredients with dressing. Make ahead and let sit at least a couple of hours before serving.