Here we assume the popular term “kitchen sink” means to use all the bits and pieces trailing behind in your pantry and refrigerator (and not your drain). This Sunday brunch was almost entirely recycled. A sunny wake-up call.
- german rye bread, toasted
- eggs, sunny-side up, or to your liking
- slivers of bell pepper, tomatoes, and onion, or other straggling veggies
- mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Lightly saute the veggies in olive oil. When moderately cooked, add ketchup and continue to saute. When done, serve with eggs of your choice, toasted bread of your choice, and a side salad. Sprinkle with S&P.